Fee-free at hundreds of Maine Community Banks, as part of the Maine Cash Access system.
- Verified by Visa protection
- Debit card accepted anywhere that Visa Debit Cards are accepted.
- Debit card daily limits at the point of sale are $2,500 and, at the ATM $500.
- ATM card daily limits are $200.
Your Franklin Savings Bank Visa Debit Card (Checkcard) allows you to write an electronic check as easily as making a charge on a credit card, without adding to your credit card debt. Funds come from your checking account, just as if you had written a check. Your Debit Card does double-duty as an ATM card that gives access to your checking and statement savings accounts 24-hours a day at thousands of ATM machines all over the world.*
* ATM access to statement savings accounts is limited in some countries.
Should your card be lost or stolen, you can rest easy knowing that your Franklin Savings Bank Visa Debit Card has limited liability, so long as you notify us as soon as possible.
Verified by VISA allows you to register your debit card with VISA for more secure online shopping. Once you have registered your card, a password will be required when you shop online with participating merchants.
Register your card.
- Please be aware: In our continued diligence to protect your accounts, transactions made with your debit card will be evaluated for risk, based on certain trends in card fraud. While unlikely, there is a possibility a legitimate transaction you have authorized may be declined. Should this happen with a signature-based transaction, please re-try the transaction using your PIN instead or give us a call.
If your issue arises after business hours, you may reach our fraud center directly at (800) 262-2024. If you have been contacted by our fraud center and have been assigned a personal message code, please call (866) 750-9107.
- If you see suspicious activity in your account and/or you have reason to believe your card number has been compromised, call us IMMEDIATELY. If it is after normal business hours, call Visa directly and report your card stolen. Contact us as soon as possible afterward. Find out more about reporting a lost or stolen ATM-Debit card.
- If you are ever accidentally charged a fee for using a Maine Cash Access ATM, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible so that it may be corrected. Please do not include your account number or PIN in any email messages. Instead, tell us where and when the ATM incident took place and leave your name and a telephone number where you can be reached.To report a lost card.
Franklin Savings Bank has teamed up with other community banks to create the Maine Cash Access system,which allows you free use of hundreds of ATMs in Maine. Pick up a map-brochure at any Franklin Savings Bank location. You may also call 1-877-NO-FEE-91 or visit the Maine Cash Access webpage to find out where participating ATMs are located.