Celebrating a revival of two traditional foods, hard cider, and cheese, the Downeast Cider + Cheese Festival honors the rich tradition of Maine’s historic apple industry, the first and only event of its kind in the state. Join us for a combination of free and ticketed events over the course of a delicious weekend in Downtown Ellsworth, Maine from November 9–12, 2023!
Here’s a sneak preview of scheduled events in 2023:
- Live Concert with Bondeko hosted in partnership with WERU.
- Expert apple talk with Cameron Peace, John Bunker, Todd Little-Sibold
- Two Ticketed Cider + Cheese Tastings
- Cider Bazaar with Sean Turley and Dave Fulton
- Festival Market
- Apple Pressing at Fogtown Brewing Company
For more information: Downeast Cider + Cheese Festival — Heart of Ellsworth