We are celebrating 150 years of community banking by donating $150,000* to various nonproﬁt organizations throughout Franklin, Oxford, Somerset, and Hancock counties. You picked. We are giving!
The $10,000 winners are:
Franklin County - Franklin County Animal Shelter
Oxford County - Thompson Lake Environmental Association (TLEA)
Somerset County - Main Street Skowhegan
Hancock County - Community Closet
First place $10,000 winners are:
Franklin County Animal Shelter, accepted by Dori Diaz; Main Street Skowhegan, accepted by Kristina Cannon; and Community Closet, accepted by Jacqueline Wycoff, with FSB's President Tim Thompson. Not pictured is the Thompson Lake Environmental Association.
Second place $7,500 winners are: Healing Hands, accepted by Tracy Kniffin; Farmington Ski Club, accepted by Set Noonkester; Team Hailey Hugs, accepted by Tabaitha Steward; and Lake Stewards of Maine, accepted by Scott Williams, with FSB's President Tim Thompson.
Third place $5,000 winners are: Greater Rumford Community Center, accepted by Gary Dolloff; Rangeley Library Association, accepted by Janet Wilson; Sebasticook Chapter of NAVHDA, accepted by Peter Wade; and Families First Community Center, accepted by Terri Ouellette, with FSB's President Tim Thompson.
In addition, these top-voted nonprofits are also receiving donations:
- Farmington Ski Club (Titcomb Mountain)
- Rangeley Public Library
- Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust
- Holland Strong Community Foundation
- Rangeley Health and Wellness Center
- Rangeley Lakes Region Historical Society
- Washburn-Norlands Living History Center
- MATE Housing Ministry
- Rangeley Region Guides & Sportsmen's Association
- Fit Girls of Wilton, Maine
- Double B Equine Rescue Corp.
- LEAP, Inc.
- Farmington Public Library Association
- Care & Share Food Closet
- Team Hailey Hugs
- The Greater Rumford Community Center
- Chisholm Ski Club
- Pink Feather Foundation
- Region 9 School of Applied Technology
- Community Concepts, Inc.
- Androscoggin Land Trust
- Mexico Historical Society
- Gardner Roberts Memorial Library
- Hope Association
- Maine K9 Vest Fund
- Andover Educational Fund, Inc.
- Maine Adaptive Sports and Recreation
- Rural Community Action Ministry
- Healing Hands Foundation, Inc.
- Sebasticook Chapter of NAVHDA
- Friends of the L.C. Bates Museum
- Somerset Humane Society
- Community Care
- Siesta Sanctuary
- Wesserunsett Arts Council
- Somerset Woods Trustees
- Lake George Regional Park
- GEAR Parent Network
- Hospice Volunteers of Somerset County
- Day One
- United Methodist Economic Ministry
- Kennebec Behavioral Health;
- Lake Stewards of Maine
- Families First Community Center
- Camp Capella
- Tree of Life, Inc.
- KidsPeace Graham Lake Campus
- Next Step Domestic Violence Project
- Ellsworth Lioness Club
- Open Door Recovery Center
- The Grand Auditorium
- Healthy Peninsula
- Maine Veterans Project
- Hancock County Habitat for Humanity
- Children’s Dyslexia Center-Bangor
- Special Children's Friends