FRANKLIN SAVINGS BANK
OFFICIAL SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES RULES
Franklin Savings Bank (the “Sponsor”) will conduct a Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes) during the Sweepstakes Period, which will begin at 12:00 AM on October 16, 2020 and end at 11:59 PM on October 30, 2020. Four (4) Winners will be chosen at random, with each winner receiving One (1) $250 VISA Gift Card (the “Prize”).
- NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Selection and drawing is at the discretion of the Sponsor.
- ELIGIBILITY. Entrants to this Sweepstakes must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and lawful residents of the State of Maine. Only individuals may enter; no entry from any corporation or other entity will be accepted. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE WARRANTIES AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND THE SPONSOR WILL NOT AWARD THE PRIZE TO YOU. This Sweepstakes is VOID where prohibited or restricted. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, sweepstakes, fulfillment, marketing agencies, public relations firms, consultants and contractors, their immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent) and those living in their same households are ineligible to win any Prize. By participating, entrants: 1) agree to these Official Rules, and all decisions of the Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes which shall be binding and final in all respects; (2) acknowledge that the Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any Prize; and (3) warrants that he/she is eligible to enter this Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER. To enter, go to www.FranklinSavings.Bank/sweepstakes, click on and complete the corresponding online Survey in its entirety, including the submission of the entrant’s email address. If you would like to complete and submit a paper copy of the Survey to enter the Sweepstakes, please email us at Marketing@FranklinSavings.com. Limit one entry per email address. At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, the Sponsor will hold a drawing of all email addresses submitted with Surveys during the Sweepstakes Period to select the winners. Entries must be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period. Ending date for the Sweepstakes is 12:00 PM on October 30, 2020. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER EMAIL ADDRESS/ACCOUNT.
- SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER. The Winners will be selected from all email addresses submitted with eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on November 2, 2020. Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Winners will be notified via e-mail associated with his/her entry within five (5) days after the drawing (the “Prize and Award Period”). The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within seven (7) days after attempted notification; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age or other eligibility requirements; (4) a potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release within seven (7) days after its transmission; and (5) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate winner.
- ALL TAXES ON THE PRIZE, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using the Prize not listed in these Official Rules, are sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of the Prize will be permitted. Prizes are not transferable.
- GENERAL RULES: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Maine. By entering or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in the connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of the Winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portions thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sponsor; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor is not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entering or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, Sweepstakes information.
- ENTRANT OBLIGATIONS: By completing the Survey, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions, and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes. Any dispute involving the Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Maine without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Maine. All taxes are the responsibility of each Winner, who may receive an IRS 1099 reflecting the value of the Prize.
- PERMISSION TO USE LIKENESS AND INFORMATION: Each Winner grants to Sponsor and its respective designees the right to use and publish the Winner’s name, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised without review, notification, approval, or compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- WINNER LIST: The names of the Winners will be posted at the discretion of the Sponsor at www.FranklinSavings.Bank/sweepstakes.html after Winner confirmation is complete and will be available through November 13, 2020.
- SPONSOR: Franklin Savings Bank, 209 Main Street, Farmington, ME 04938