Franklin Savings Bank is seeking a Director of Retail Banking to join the management team. This exciting new position will report to the bank president and serve as the primary advisor to our branch managers to ensure consistent and effective customer experience and retail delivery. This individual will work closely with management to develop, execute, and manage the bank’s retail strategy while working with our exceptional customer service staff on developing new business and deepening our customer relationships. The ideal candidate is a natural and motivating leader who will use his or her experience to truly foster the importance of a service-based culture. Candidates should demonstrate the following critical experience and skills:
• Experience in development and maintenance of relationships with customers and co-workers;
• Experience in providing leadership and direction, coaching employees for improved performance, and influence change;
• Experience in assessing processes, employee behavior, and risk exposure to ensure positive customer experiences;
• Experience in making, and executing, recommendations to senior management on revenue, products/processes, and/or cost saving opportunities that help drive overall performance; and
• Possess strong written and oral communications skills.
We offer our employees an excellent benefit package that includes health, dental, life, long and short term disability, vacation, educational and growth opportunities, paid holidays, 401(k), and a pension plan. Franklin Savings Bank will aid the chosen candidate with relocation assistance.
All interested candidates should apply online at the link below and be sure to include a copy of your resume, cover letter, and three professional references. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work for a strong Maine bank!