Franklin eStatements are available at your Franklin eBranch online banking page.
Franklin eStatements are available for checking and savings accounts, and some loans.
Why choose Franklin eStatements?
- Environmentally Friendly: Franklin eStatements save paper. By harvesting fewer trees, less energy is needed to make the paper. Choosing Franklin eStatements is something easy you can do for the environment.
- Fast: Skipping the postal service means you'll get your statement sooner.
- Clutter-Free: Franklin eStatements allow you to store and retrieve past statements as PDFs on your computer or the cloud.
- Secure: Identity theft experts recommend electronic statements because they do not run the risk of being improperly discarded. Most identity theft occurs through the mail or paper documents that contain sensitive information.
- Free: It costs nothing to switch to Franklin eStatements. You’ll have access to every transaction in your account, including check images, from your computer.
How do I enroll in Franklin eStatements?
The first step is to make sure you’re enrolled in Franklin eBranch.
Not enrolled or not sure how to enroll in Franklin eBranch? Click HERE.
- Once signed in to Franklin eBranch, go to your Profile in the top right.
- Scroll down to the Electronic Statement section and click Edit. Franklin eStatement enrollment options should appear.
- Select a delivery method option for each account in which you are enrolling for eStatements.
- Click the terms and conditions link. Read the terms and conditions, and check the check box at the bottom of the page to confirm that you have read and accept them.
- Click save. That’s it! You’re now enrolled in Franklin eStatements. Any statements generated from your selected accounts will be delivered to you electronically.