Franklin eStatements are available at your Franklin eBranch online banking page.
Franklin eStatements are available for checking and savings accounts, and Freddie Mac and Home Equity loans.
Why choose Franklin eStatements?
- Green. Franklin eStatements are environmentally friendly. They save tons of paper. By harvesting fewer trees, less energy is needed to make the paper. Choosing Franklin eStatements is something easy you can do that is good for the environment.
- Fast. You get your statement sooner. Online delivery eliminates any postal delivery delays.
- Simple. Franklin eStatements eliminate paper statement clutter and allow you to store and retrieve past statements right on your computer.
- Secure. Identity theft experts recommend electronic statements because most identity theft occurs through the mail or through improperly discarded paper documents that contain sensitive information. Franklin eStatements can protect your information better than paper statements.
- Free. It costs you nothing to switch to Franklin eStatements. You’ll have access to every transaction in your account, including check images, from your computer.
How do I enroll in Franklin eStatements?
The first step is to make sure you’re enrolled in Franklin eBranch. Not enrolled or not sure how to enroll? Click HERE
- Once signed in to Franklin eBranch, go to your Profile in the top right.
- Scroll down to the Electronic Statement section and click Edit. Franklin eStatement enrollment options should appear.
- Select a delivery method option for each account in which you are enrolling for eStatements.
- Click the terms and conditions link. Read the terms and conditions, and check the check box at the bottom of the page to confirm that you have read and accept them.
- Click save. That’s it! You’re now enrolled in Franklin eStatements. Any statements generated from your selected accounts will be delivered to you electronically.
How do I enroll in Franklin eBranch?
Start by submitting the following information:
- The account type of one of your accounts (checking, savings, certificate of deposit, or loan)
- The account number
- Your Social Security number
- Your Telebanker pass code or PIN; if you have not called Bank-by-Phone, your default pass code is the last four digits of your Social Security number
- Your date of birth
- Your primary email address
- Agree to our terms and conditions.
- Select a username and password. Your username must be at least 6 characters, and your password must be between 8 and 17 characters and contain a letter and number.
- Select three challenge questions, and enter their answers. Indicate if you wish to be challenged in the future on the device in which you are currently enrolling.
- You will be prompted to enroll in Mobile Banking. If you are interested in setting up text alerts, this is where you would set them up; otherwise, you will be enrolled in Mobile Banking without proceeding with this step, and you may decline it.
- To learn how to enroll in Franklin eStatements, scroll down or click here.
Click here to begin your Franklin eBranch enrollment.
Want to opt out of paper statements?
Click HERE. Mail it in or drop it by any Franklin Savings Bank location. (Please understand that in an effort to protect our customers, we do require a signature from you on a printed form.)
When your statement is ready, we will send you an email. Your statement PDFs include check images and can be easily downloaded.