SBA Paycheck Protection Program
Franklin Savings Bank supported over 300 local businesses through access to this very important program during the first round. We thank our community members and local businesses for putting their trust in us during these critical times.
Did you receive a PPP loan from Franklin Savings Bank? If so, please watch this important message from Derek Hayes, Director of Commercial Lending. Click here to watch.
We are proud to support our business customers through our participation in the SBA’s
Paycheck Protection Program.
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Resources
Applications are currently being accepted. Please find information on applying below, or call (800) 287-0752 for further assistance.
To process your loan request, we will require the following information;
- A signed, completed application, which can be found on the SBA website by clicking the link below.
- The bank will require two pieces of information to support your loan request
- Proof of 2019 payroll, such as 941 and W3s statements.
- Documentation showing payroll activity on or about February 15, 2020
Find out more about our deposit products for business:
- Hometown Business Checking, ideal for small business
- Commercial Checking
- Commercial NOW accounts
- Business Online Banking
- Franklin eBranch online banking and Franklin Bill Pay
- Listen to what our customers say!