Please be aware, our web page will be unavailable overnight Wednesday, beginning at 11 p.m. and ending Thursday at about 5 a.m., due to server maintenance. Online banking will not be affected, although the shortcut on the webpage will not be available.
Feeling a little lost? We can't blame you. We've been doing a lot of updates lately. Here is a quick summary:
- EMV or "Chip" cards are coming: As we replace our debit cards, they will be replaced with the new EMV or "Chip" card, which adds additional security. Find out more HERE.
- Franklin eStatements: These are now available to you when you log in to Franklin eBranch online banking. You no longer need to go to another site. If you are not enrolled in online banking, you can still access your eStatements at the old link. Find out more HERE.
- Franklin eBranch On The Go! mobile banking: Your mobile app now allows you to deposit checks as easily as taking a picture from your smart phone. Find out more HERE.
- Franklin Bill Pay: We've improved our Bill Pay to make it easier and faster and, if you are in a real hurry, you pay a little extra to expedite a payment to same day or overnight. The button has moved to the top of the Franklin eBranch page. It's also available on your mobile phone. Find out more HERE.
- New web address: Our web address is now FranklinSaving.Bank! Find out more HERE.
The Franklin eBranch On The Go! app is available FREE for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android® devices, including the Kindle Fire®, from the iTunes App Store, Google Play, or the Amazon App Store.
Anyone registered to use Franklin eBranch online
banking is good to go! Not yet registered with Franklin eBranch? It's easy.
Download the app!
FIND OUT MORE!