The following items may be requested when you come in to see your Franklin Savings Bank lender: (Please call for an appointment to be sure a lender will be available when you come in.)
- Purchase and sales agreement or copy of deed for the land.
- Surveyor plan, if available. Should indicate location of home, well, septic and any rights of way on parcel.
- Copies of any building or zoning permits required by your municipality.
- A floor plan for each level, including basement. A full set of blueprints is not required, but a complete floor plan will better enable your subcontractors and the appraiser to determine your home’s completed value.
- Construction budget breakdown with attached estimates – Download Worksheet PDF.
- Homeowners insurance. You should contact your current agent to discuss the necessary insurance for the construction phase of the project and conversion to a homeowner’s policy.