Individual deposit slips (three to a page)
- Self-Calculating to fill out online and print
- Non-Calculating to print out and fill in later
- Withdrawal slip to print out and fill in later
Business deposit slip (lists up to 36 checks)
Please note: This prints in landscape format.
These deposit slips are designed to be filled in on the computer and printed out to accompany your deposit, which must be brought to the bank. If you wish to mail your deposit, please send it to Franklin Savings Bank, PO Box 825, Farmington, ME 04938. Do not mail cash.
The self-calculating slips, which are intended for your convenience in organizing your deposit while away from the bank, will automatically tally your deposit. You may work on the slip online and print it out to use or save it to your hard drive to work on and print out at your leisure. If you prefer, you may print out the non-calculating version to fill in later.
These deposit slips are PDF files, designed to be used with Adobe Acrobat Reader,which is a free download. Click below to download Acrobat Reader.
- Did you know you can deposit checks with your smart phone? Find out more about mobile banking at Franklin eBranch On The Go!
- Do you miss the statement back when you reconcile your account? Click HERE to download the statement back